Thursday, December 6, 2007

December Hash

Check out:

  • Straight Bangin' on the wackiness of The View
  • N'Gai Croal on criticism, the games industry, Goddard, and contempt for nerds
  • Rolling Stone's bi-annual 'War on Drugs is failing' story. It's an evergreen!
  • Hillary 'Leave Those Crackheads In Jail' Clinton loses the lead in Iowa to Obama. I unapologetically want to see her campaign go down in flames at this point. If I wanted a hawkish, status-quo hugging, mandatory minimums endorsing douchebag as commander in chief, I'd be voting Giulianni. Get this bullshit out of my house, Boomers.
  • On the Chicago front: Bulls are 5-11. Have things changed in the blink of an eye?

Me? I'm good, if a little uncommunicative. I'm listening to a lot of Junior Senior, which might make me gay or Danish but (I promise) not both. If you happen to torrent the album on my 'recommendation', don't try to listen to it all at once -- it's a double.
Other than that, there's my deplorable underemployment (my BA taught me to add the '-der') which brings shame to my name but a funky focus to my brain. And a tendency to rhyme! Am I making a black joke here? No, I am not.

More, and sooner.

KKS

No comments: